Orders and Reviews








On the Outside
2005
“Therefore, you shepherds, hear the word of the Lord.”
—from the prophet Ezekiel.
images
CHAPTER I
I didn’t know I was looking for answers.
I didn’t know I had questions.
I thought I had it all…





REVIEWS...

"My friends, this is a must read book...I could not stop reading the manuscript; the story stoked the full range of my emotions..."
-Wayne Weible
Medjugorje: The Message
The Medjugorje Prayer Book


"...In his fascinating memoir, A Lost Shepherd, Michael Ripple gives us an insider's view into the life of a troubled priest and the soul of a man..."
-Beverly Donofrio
Riding in Cars with Boys
Looking for Mary (or The Blessed Mother and Me)


"It takes you on a roller coaster of emotion!"



An informative and wonderful read about a priest's journey; allowing the reader to go into the depth of his heart. As a devoted Catholic I have never known how very important it is to understand that our priests have struggles too and how very important it is for us to pray for them; for all of our "shepherds" doing God's work. I always looked "up" to our priests; once ordained and seeimingly unapproachable; so sacred. I never gave it much thought that they are human and have struggles too. We have all had "Doubting Thomas" experiences but it should never prevent us from wanting to preach the good news. I am such a Michael Ripple fan. Thank you Mr. Ripple for writing this much needed book.


"...I thought the book was excellent and provided a priests' perspective in such a way that I feel we Catholics forget they are human and have so many challenges...It gave me new meaning when Our Lady calls us to pray for her shepherds. Now I do, always..." --A reader of A Lost Shepherd

"...Finished reading:A Lost Shepherd....could not put it down...received it on Saturday and finished it in the wee hours of Sunday morning. God bless you and your family.



"What a love story!! Thank you !!"---A Reader









Popular posts from this blog

Urban Legend Michael Ripple

Canonizations ...the first hours